Friday, July 5, 2013

Miss M's Dress

ISo I got a message from a friend asking me if I could make her daughter a dress. She said they needed a peach dress to match their outfits for a family photo. So of course I said, "YES"! And the great thing was that I needed a project to try out my new serger that I got a week ago and have been reading the manual daily in hopes of getting enough courage to actually try it out! Yes that big massive thing is pretty intimidating! So I dive head first into my very first dress I've ever made. It only took me 3-4 hours to complete, but several days since the only opportunity I had to work on it was during the twins' nap time or after we've put them to bed. And I have to say it turned out fabulous!
And little Miss M LOVED her new dress! And so did her mama!

What have you felt intimidated by during your craft time?

Sincerely,
Klumzi Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment